BetaExpansion is the ideal leave-in-place formwork system for external applications, such as concrete hard-standings and roadways. The pre-installed compressible foam allows the joint to expand or contract once in place.
- Allows for concrete contraction or expansion, depending on temperature.
- Unique grid-cut face (patent applied for) securely anchors the joint into the concrete along the whole length.
- Can be cut at any point without compromising strength.
- Supplied in durable galvanised steel for weather resistance.
- Radiused edges on the top inside corners help reduce damage to forklift wheels.
- The sharp edge on the inside top face of each hole helps ensure a neat finish when trowelling-in.
- Compatible with a choice of TD plate dowels.
- A choice of straightforward installation methods.
- Can be tailored to specific project requirements – contact our technical engineers to discuss.
- Ideal for external applications, such as yards, hardstandings and roadways.
- Ideal for free movement areas.
- Suitable for use with most vehicle types.
All our products comply with the Construction Products Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011), and hold appropriate CE marking.