BetaEdge is the simple way to professionally protect construction joints in internal concrete floors. BetaEdge simply screw-fixes to the top of timber or steel formwork – so contractors can provide all the benefits of an armoured joint without changing their preferred method of work.
- Made in one size, so can be used on a range of projects.
- Made from tough galvanised steel – a versatile choice for internal and external use.
- Unique grid-cut face (patent applied for) securely anchors the joint into the concrete along the whole length.
- Can be cut at any point without compromising strength.
- Radiused edges on the top inside corners help reduce damage to forklift wheels.
- The sharp edge on the inside top face of each hole helps ensure a neat finish when trowelling-in.
- Can be used with a suitable plate dowel system.
- Suitable for internal applications, particularly light manufacturing, pedestrian areas, general warehousing and distribution. Also suitable for external use.
- Ideal for free movement areas.
- Suitable for use with most vehicle types.
An arris repair version of this product, with brackets, is also available – please ask for details.
All our products comply with the Construction Products Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011), and hold appropriate CE marking.